Kelowna & West Kelowna Move In & Move Out Cleaning Services
Kelowna Clean Bucket are fully licensed, insured, bonded and professionally trained. We are experienced with move in and out cleans and work with all Real Estate Companies to ensure their clients have a pleasant experience.
Move Out Clean List
- Clean cabinets, drawers and doors inside and out Clean microwave inside and out
- Range, hood, filter and fan
- Clean oven inside, outside, and underneath
- Clean refrigerator inside, outside, and underneath Scrub sink, faucet, and countertops
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Clean windows and window sill Dust and remove cobwebs
- Clean and dust lighting and other fixtures Wipe down baseboards
- Clean shower, tub, and faucet
- Clean sink, countertops, and faucet
- Clean the toilet inside and outside
- Wipe down and clean cabinets and drawers inside and out Clean fixtures and towel bar
- Mop floor
- Clean mirror and any windows and window sills Wipe down baseboards
- Vacuum carpets and stairs
- Clean all windows and window sills
- Wipe down baseboards
- Mop entryways and other hard surface floors Dust and remove cobwebs
- Wipe down walls
- Clean fireplace
- Door knobs throughout the house Electrical outlets throughout the house Clean and dust blinds
- Wipe down lighting and fixtures
- Wipe down inside and outside of doors
- Clean laundry area – top front, sides, inside and under machines (if staying in home)
- Clean and sweep front porch, clean outside of door Clean and sweep patio, clean outside of door Clean out any storage areas
- Any outside lights by the front door, back door, patios, etc.
Christa Travis Jenn
Ashley Schlecker Johnson
Do I need to supply my own products?
We bring cleaning supplies. If you have special requirements please let us know and we will accommodate you. We clean with non-toxic, environmentally friendly products whenever possible.
Are you Insured and bonded?
Yes, we are insured and bonded. We do a criminal record check on all our employees and we are also covered by WorkSafe BC.
Do I need to be home?
No. It is an amazing pleasure to return to a clean, tidy, peaceful home. Feel free to run your errands or do your work. We love to see your smile when you return!
Will the same person be cleaning my home every time?
YES. Our philosophy is that every homeowner and renter has different needs. When we care for your home we take the time to understand your personal needs to make sure they are met. We will never drop off a crew of strangers to invade your home. You will have one or two efficient, peaceful, smiling Clean Bucket house cleaners each time we clean your home – the same one or two every time.
Do you offer green cleaning?
YES. We generally use environmentally safe, non-toxic cleaning products. There are times when we must use bleach, such as mold remediation. If you have products you would like us to use, please let us know and will stock them for you!
Do you offer same day appointments?
YES. Depending on the day and our schedule we do our best to accommodate your house cleaning needs and that includes last minute, same day cleaning appointments.
Do you charge more for the first visit?
Maid services and cleaning services generally charge a little more for your first professional clean because the first time we clean your home or apartment it is generally more work. See our price list for first time cleaning rates.
How often should I have my home cleaned?
We recommend your home be cleaned at least every other week. Regular cleaning reduces toxins in your home (dust, mold, etc.) and also contributes to a peaceful environment for you and your family. Clean Bucket offers one time house cleaning, regular scheduled cleaning, and detailed deep cleaning services if your house is in need.
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Plan Today